Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Logo

      In my IMDD class, we were assigned a project to brand ourselves. This project included creating our own logo, chosing a main and sub text, and selecting three colors. Then after we created our own design, we had to create one for another student in the class. For this project I had to use Photoshop. First, I created an aqua colored rectangle with rounded edges. Then, I made a thin black rectangle on the left side of the aqua rectangle. After that, I put two small circles in the top right corner. Finally, I found I font that I really liked and put my initials in a creative way under the two circles. After, I finsihed my logo I had to chose the texts I wanted to use. The main text I chose was Nueva Std and Tekton Pro as my sub text. Then I chose black, aqua, and gray for the colors of my brand.
      I am very pleased with my final design. This project was not easy for me. It took me several designs to come up with my final one. Then finally on my third design, I created something I really liked. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment